- Heavy duty industrial design
- Racks range from holding up to 250 - 600 pounds
- 14 gauge industrial grade steel C-Channel Beams
- Dual ceiling connections with each vertical post connected to two joists
- Dual connections displace the amount of weight bearing on any single joist
- Dual connections provide redundancy for each vertical support
- Powder coated white & hammertone finish
- Wire mesh decking
- 9 sizes click here
- Adjustable heights to fit ANY garage
SafeRacks is Built to Last
SafeRacks is designed first and foremost for maximum strength and durability. Each product boasts an industrial quality design and is manufactured with 14 gauge industrial grade steel. The horizontal supports are created with a c-channel design with wire mesh decking on top. The support structure of each rack is tested to hold up to 600 pounds.
To maximize the amount of weight that can be held when attached to the ceiling of your garage, SafeRacks makes sure that each vertical support is attached to at least 2 ceiling supports. This dual connection design helps to displace the amount of weight bearing on any single joist and provide redundancy for each vertical support.
The SafeRacks design is backed with a lifetime product warranty at specific weight capacities when evenly balanced.
All products are powder coated white to have an aesthetically pleasing appearance in your garage that will last.
SafeRacks is designed to be the strongest overhead storage solution available with a lifetime warranty to back it up. You can buy SafeRacks online or to locate an authorized dealer in your area, click here.