Limited Lifetime Warranty
1 Gallon, Liquid Hand Sanitizer (128 fl oz / 3785 mL)
Stock Up & Save!
Clinical-Strength Hand Sanitizer Spray, convenient size bottle for on-the-go use.
- Hospital grade formula recommended by W.H.O. (Alcohol Antiseptic 80%)
- Clinical Strength Formula
- Fragrance Free Topical Solution
- No added artificial preservatives or colorants
- Made in the USA
The new sprayable, quick-drying sanitizer product is made with an 80% ethanol alcohol formulation recommended by the World Health Organization. The hand sanitizer is fully manufactured in the United States utilizing a regional distillery operation in California and Biogennix’s production facility in Irvine. The product is available for national distribution through SafeRacks® via the SafeRacks.com site, as well as on Biogennix’s website.
Special thank you to our partners for making this possible:
- Biogennix® is a fully-integrated osteobiologics company headquartered in Irvine which develops, manufactures, and distributes proprietary bone grafting products used in bone fusion procedures. Biogennix is committed to advancing technology behind natural bone grafting solutions, delivering outstanding quality with exceptional value, and customer-focused excellence. Learn more at biogennix.com.