- Heat-treated, case hardened bolts make shelves more durable than riveted shelving
- 300 lbs. per shelf max load capacity (when weight is evenly distributed)
- Steel side rail construction with 5/16″ MDF deck board
- Adjustable shelf heights
- Assemble as a single 72″ tall unit OR as two 36″ tall units.
- Industrial quality powder coat finish
** Please note that the use of wood-based shelving in high moisture environments or outdoors can result warping, deterioration, or mold. SafeRacks recommends indoor-use for any shelving with wood or MDF boards to prolong the life of your shelf. If outdoor storage is required, it is recommended that a water-resistant sealant be applied to the MDF boards or consider upgrading to a wire deck shelving alternative.